Start to Finish
Allen Industries provide services and products that exceed expectations by serving our customers with respect, courtesy, integrity and professionalism. Our mission is to deliver your products and services on time, on spec and on budget.
Design & Engineering
Great signage begins with great design, and Allen’s in-house team is one of the industry’s best. We work closely with your design and branding partners and have a long history of collaborating with renowned design firms.
Our highly experienced designers and engineers bring customers’ corporate identities and brand standards to life. We transform rough concepts into striking drawings that conform to every site specification. Then we create 3-D vivid presentations that allow you to see your building, with the virtual signage and architectural elements in place, from all angles on your computer screen.
We are experts in visually enhancing your corporate identity while incorporating the requirements of landlords, local ordinances and environmental regulations. Through sophisticated software, our engineering team leverages the laws of physics, determining the best materials to meet design, load-bearing and even wind-speed requirements.
Each account or project is paired with a Project Management team led by one of our seasoned Senior Project Managers. All of our PM teams guide projects through design, engineering, production, installation and maintenance and are fully supported by every department in the company.
The project management role is to carefully coordinate and monitor the development and implementation of your sign program or re-imaging. Project Managers do the following:
- Learn and understand your needs and expectations.
- Conduct a careful evaluation and situation analysis.
- Prepare and present to you a complete sign program, from production through installation.
- Work with the design department to initiate design concepts and drawings.
- Assist in setting and maintaining a project budget.
- Establish a project timetable.
- Schedule and manage site surveys, both physical and photographic.
- Provide code checks and handle all permitting.
- Prepare and present progress reports.
- Finalize the billing process.
- Oversee your maintenance needs.
Whether you need high-rise, pylon, monument or building signage – or custom lettering, menu boards, awnings and architectural elements – Allen’s state-of-the-art facilities are capable of handling a high volume of orders to meet deadlines and budgets.
With five manufacturing facilities located in North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Michigan and Arizona, we serve customers efficiently both domestically and internationally. Our ability to create all of our customers’ signage and architectural elements in-house ensures the highest levels of quality and schedule timeliness. As a result, our customers’ projects are produced on time and in budget.
Allen Industries’ Implementation Team controls the installation timelines to keep your project on schedule. Along with our own crews, we partner with a robust network of highly qualified installation and service companies throughout the Western Hemisphere. This large network of over 1,000 smaller companies, strategically located throughout the U.S. and Central America, allows Allen to be competitive in terms of installation costs.
- Site survey and analysis
- Scope of work and concept drawings
- Permits and inspections
- Procurement of canopy fascia material, signs, graphics, spanners and replacement faces
- New fascia installation
- Installation of canopy letters, symbols and graphics
- Installation of sign replacement faces
- Painting, refreshing and refurbishing building
- Refresh parking lot striping and handicap spaces
- Demolition and debris removal
- Lighting upgrades
Get a Quote