After 90 years of success and growth, Allen Industries firmly believes that its employees are the company’s most valuable asset.
Our employees work together as a team to meet customer needs and grow our business. In turn, employees are valued, encouraged in their career development, and rewarded for their performance.
We are always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals committed to excellence in the workplace. Whether you are looking for an entry level position to start a career or are a seasoned industry professional, Allen Industries can provide an exciting career opportunity for you in the following departments:
- Fabricators, Welders, Paint Technicians, Wiring Technicians, Vinyl Specialists, Heavy Assemblers.
- Implementation Team Members, Installers, Lead Installers (w/CDL-B License)
Art and Estimating
- Graphic Designers, Estimators
- Permit Administrators, Assistant Project Managers, Project Managers, Senior Project Managers (Upon hire, project management staff start their employment in our training department to allow full instruction in our processes and our accounts.)
- Regional Directors, National Account Managers and Custom Sales Representatives
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, Purchasing
Allen Industries attracts and retains superior employees with a top-notch benefits package. Full-time employees receive a competitive salary and …
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous Vacation Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible and Hybrid Work Schedules (depending on position)
- Opportunities for Advancement
To contact us or to forward your completed application and optional cover letter click here.