There are countless capable sign companies nationwide; however, few offer the encompassing turnkey service we are known for. Our Project Management Team streamlines every aspect of your project with a professionalism you can rely on.
The Project Management role at Allen has evolved throughout the years. We have invested much time and effort into training skilled project managers and support staff that are attentive to your very specific needs.
Each account or project is paired with a Project Management team led by one of our seasoned Senior Project Managers. All of our PM teams guide projects through design, engineering, production, installation and maintenance and are fully supported by every department in the company
The project management role is to carefully coordinate and monitor the development and implementation of your sign program or re-imaging. Project Managers do the following:
- Learn and understand your needs and expectations.
- Conduct a careful evaluation and situation analysis.
- Prepare and present to you a complete sign program, from production through installation.
- Work with the design department to initiate design concepts and drawings.
- Assist in setting and maintaining a project budget.
- Establish a project timetable.
- Schedule and manage site surveys, both physical and photographic.
- Provide code checks and handle all permitting.
- Prepare and present progress reports.
- Finalize the billing process.
- Oversee your maintenance needs.
The ultimate goal of Project Management at Allen Industries is to build and nurture long-term relationships with our clients.